On week 8, i did my first past blocking.. I pretty much transferred what i had on my 2d test shot to Maya..
I vaguely remember that i tried to keep the key frames as minimal as possible.. but it was hard to do so.. i tend to rush to fill in the in between poses.. i had no idea why but this led me to have dozens of key again in my timeline.. i would say i did not offset my keys as bad as what i did on my first assignment. On my first assignment i bluntly offset the spines curves on GE.. looking back at it now, it was an awful thing to do! it mess up the timing and the overlap was out of control.. So here is the playblast from that week :