Saturday, July 16, 2011

Chapter Three - Who's Excited? part 3

Finally i finished tweaking my final pose .. following are the steps that i did to tweak the poses :




i noticed some overlapping part on the shoulder area ..and i had the same issue on my last week's pose .. so i tweak it again .. so that my pose has better silhouette ..


and finally.. with the aid of rendering tutorial from my classmate! (thank you so much ^^)

I hope he looks excited ^^

---

Revision


---

More Revision


I really want to thank my friends for all the feedback :) I have to admit that i got very attached to my pose.. and reading all the feedbacks really reminds me that I should see this as one scene that needs to be done and i need to listen to my peers, analyse, and develop the suggestions creatively :)

---

No comments:

Post a Comment