Monday, July 25, 2011

Chapter 4 - More Bouncy Balls! part 3

Bouncy ball is not as simple as it sounds after all. It is really tricky to get the right timing for me. I mentioned that I used animation snapshot to refine my spacing. However, this is not a really good idea. I happened to become too attach with the tool that I forgot to check how the animation looks like without the snapshot. So the lesson is, the snapshot is good to check the timing and the distance of the balls, however it is not a tool to determine the entire movement of the ball. I also find it tricky to determine when the ball start losing its momentum..(i hope i got this right..) so the bounce starts to die out..I also did my revision for last week, i hope they are going to be all right.

My Revisions:


This week assignment:


---

I forgot to post my planning. Planning was a lot of fun! It is almost like evoking the uni student inside me hehe :) So here I go:


... i have tiny hand writing, click the image to view the larger version :)

---

No comments:

Post a Comment