Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chapter 2 - The House of Haunted Keys

I started my blocking last week. After the lecture and the class, I really want to try a new workflow. This time around I really pay attention for the amount of key that i put in. I really tried to make sure that each keys flows nicely, I believe that I have to put more breakdowns this week. I also found out that I did not exceed the frame limit, in fact it was pretty close, I had my shot end at f240 on my planning and I have it ends at f230. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing cause for some reason I don't trust the numbers. I feel that it better to trust the instinct and the feeling instead of the numbers.

A little bit off the track here. I think next time I should analyse the video reference that has a correct angle. I think this would make the drawing stage easier. Looking back at the drawing, i think some of the shapes there are not correct..but at the end of the day, i think this all come back to our ability to analyse the reference and our body mechanics :O .. Here is the blocking for my shot.. there are tons of stuff that need to be refined here D: 


---

No comments:

Post a Comment