Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chapter 7 - Tail-or part 2

So .. i really pit myself into trouble .. I really struggle with my animation.. my friend told me that there are too many things going on on the screen and they suggest me to cut out some part of the animation. I totally agree with them! So I decided to simplify the animation and bring down some unnecessary decoration. I'm still refining my animation now, well it seems like it start to come together..*finger-cross.. +_+ I'm working on the timing of the tail.. Below are the progress clips:

Planning:


Modified:


Cut the end part 
(i actually like the part when tailor jump on that green ball :( .. but hey, it's not about me, it's about the animation!)


Refining:


Keep Refining~


Final:


Conclusion: Tailor is very challenging ^^ I had to go frame by frame to monitor all the poses. I'm not sure if this is the right way to do it. This week i decided to go and challenge myself.. i also don't know if this a wise move or not.. hopefully everything goes well..

---

No comments:

Post a Comment